How would you mark your progress throughout the world?

Em&Bec'sDad

She Dragged me here, but I stayed
DW has had a great idea. First, some background.

June 2010 will mark the 4th time that DW, DD (13) and DD(9) have gone to the WDW from PA. In the past we have only done 6 night stays but this time around, we have expanded it to 9 night (before all of the pixie dust has worn off of the kids).

In our plans we have kept the last day free so that we can be flexible in our plans. We already have water parks and Harry Potter on the intinerary.

Given that we are a family that likes to do as much as physically possible on our trips to the world, my wife came up with the ultimate challenge.

4 PARKS, 3 MODES of TRANSPORTATION, 1DAY:thumbsup2

What do people think. Can it be done? (Probably) What's the best way to do it? And more importantly, what is the best way to "prove" that you did it.

Would love to hear what people think.

It can be done and your modes have to be boat, monorail and car - so you need to firgure out which parks you can boat and monorail between and

Do your first park - car to second - boat to third and monorail to fourth or you might have to backtrack in between

And you need to hold up a copy of that days local paper and post online same day! That would be the biggest challenge !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter