How would y'all rate Port Orleans Riverside?

It's been 4 years since we've been there, but we are going back in December. It was a lovely resort. The landscaping was beautiful, although I didn't go to the AB section last time. The food court was nice too, though I remember being overloaded at too many choices. LOL.

The last time we were there, I had a miserable time at WDW in general. :O It was our first trip and I hurt my knee on the 2nd ride we rode. I remember laying in bed telling my husband that "I hate Disney". (I know... shoot me now). Obviously, I got over it, because we went back 7 mos later, and we have 3 upcoming trips planned. I think one of the reasons I want to try PO-R again is to kind of erase the bad memories.

We're saving our DVC points for an extended family vacation next year, so this year we're going back to our favorite moderate - POR! We prefer the mansion side (just a personal preference). We've stayed in (and have requested again), the Partierre building. It's nice and close to the main building and the bus stops. We just think it's so pretty and we like to take a relaxing boat ride to Downtown Disney. We've gotten pretty used to staying at the BCV (our home resort), but we're still looking forward to POR! (next week - woo-hoo!!!):banana:

We're saving our DVC points for an extended family vacation next year, so this year we're going back to our favorite moderate - POR! We prefer the mansion side (just a personal preference). We've stayed in (and have requested again), the Partierre building. It's nice and close to the main building and the bus stops. We just think it's so pretty and we like to take a relaxing boat ride to Downtown Disney. We've gotten pretty used to staying at the BCV (our home resort), but we're still looking forward to POR! (next week - woo-hoo!!!):banana:

The mansions are my favorite too! I love Oak Manor and Partierre Place for all the same reasons, close to the main building and bus stops!

I found great info on POR online including pictures which is very exciting. One question I have is: it important to make dinner reservations at Boatwrights? We will be staying 12/13-12/17 and do not have a dining package. We are mostly winging it with eating....although we hope to have at least one sit down dining experience and are looking at options.

And about Boatwright's....... is the food of good quality? Same with service? Is it expensive? I'm trying to talk my mom into eating over there with me one morning. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter