• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How Will We Know

Last I checked the website wasn't updated to say the new dates but it allowed you to input them into the 4/3 deal page calendar and the prices show up correctly.

I can't access the discount, the website lets me goes up until the view special offers but won't let me go any further when I select to view discount details. Maybe they are updating their system.

How long is your stay ???? Congrats!

Right now 7 days. We are thinking of adding on to it and switching resorts after a week as we usually like to go for at least 10-11 days. Maybe we will do 2 weeks. One at GF and one somewhere cheaper. It all depends on how much we want to spend.;)

We got a very similiar package! We have a family of 5, kids all over 10 years staying at the Yacht Club with park hopper/water and dining for 7 nights. Our quote was $4,774. I am not sure if that included our one night afterwards at the Polynesian. I will be at my travel agent ironing out the kinks in the new plan. She said it dropped our land package about $700. Great way to start a Monday off!:dance3:

website would not let me upgrate my passes or view my past saved offers. Anyone else able to upgrade their tickets online with the new 4/3 deal? I upgraded through my travel agent calling Disney. My TA was able to cancel our old reservation which had different dates, re-book and transfer all of our deposts over. Whew!:upsidedow

I called last night and was able to switch my 2 rooms from the YC to the BC.:banana: :banana: The whole family is psyched. I am saving about $2,000 on the room if we go 7 nights. I really want to stay 9 nights, but that would cut back the discount to only about 30%. I thought about changing resorts. (I've always wanted to try CSR), but the family thinks that it would be too much work to move. Now if I could go for 14 nights then I could just book 2 vacations.:dance3: (Way too much vacation for my husband)

I guess I'll have to see what kinds of deals I can get on flight!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter