how will we know who is who on PCC?ii

I'll be wearing nothing...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-haw!

Looks like WebmasterKathy got TMZ'ed and her post was quoted incompletely, thus changing the whole context and perceived meaning of her post. Kathy will now have to hire a PR firm and shoot off a couple of tweets trying to correct the situation, while the faux pas will be debated endlessly in the media...her fans defending her at every turn, while her critics will use it to justify their harsh criticisms of her behavior.....oh, won't this madness every end:confused3 ???

Mike

Looks like WebmasterKathy got TMZ'ed and her post was quoted incompletely, thus changing the whole context and perceived meaning of her post. Kathy will now have to hire a PR firm and shoot off a couple of tweets trying to correct the situation, while the faux pas will be debated endlessly in the media...her fans defending her at every turn, while her critics will use it to justify their harsh criticisms of her behavior.....oh, won't this madness every end:confused3 ???

Mike

:rotfl::laughing::rotfl2:

I am wondering how we will know who is from the DIS. Are we all suppose to wear our board names somehow? What are you all doing to identify who you are?

Lisa,
Have you ever been to a convention or near one at a major convention center? You know how they ALL have the same shirts, and the same lanyards on EVERYONE? This is pretty close to how it is on the PCC. All of the DIS’ers are amazing people and will usually wear shirts or lanyards, or some other DIS item. Plus for me it was just seeing someone at the hotel elevator when I was arriving for PCC 1.0 and I just asked if they were with the DIS and they said yes. This was the first DIS’er I ever met. (Hello Mindy) So not to worry you will probably meet many great people.
Don

I don't need to wear anything that can identify me.

I just start to talk....

Ohw and believe me, i start to talk when i arrive at MCO and i probably don't stop talking before i'm at MCO again...........

I just start to talk....

Ohw and believe me, i start to talk when i arrive at MCO and i probably don't stop talking before i'm at MCO again...........

WOW. That means it will be very quiet on the way back home..... :rotfl: :lmao:

I just start to talk....

Yup we can testify that this is true just based on DAP! :rotfl: and we wouldn't have it any other way! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter