How will DCL announce new 2016/17 itineraries? Advance notice?

Thanks everyone I will be checking this board frequently!
Kerri
Yes, I would keep checking, as I am Platinum with 19 cruises behind me. Never, in all of my years, have I received an email and my email is registered with them to receive communication.

Yes, I would keep checking, as I am Platinum with 19 cruises behind me. Never, in all of my years, have I received an email and my email is registered with them to receive communication.
We're Gold and we got an email on the last big "when's it going to release?" frenzy. Hoping for the same this time. Haven't receive anything yet.

Facebook just posted 2 hours ago that an announcement will come out next week...so stay tuned....

"We’re making waves with some exciting news coming next week – stay tuned to learn where we’ll be headed in Summer 2016!"[/QUOTE

where on Facebook? Which page?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter