how/whom to contact regarding great service?

wdwnut

DIS Veteran
hi to all: i just got off the phone with Jeanne Marie in Member services. i would like to write to her supervisor and let them know what an asset she is to their organization. she really added a lot of pixie dust to my day. this is how everyone used to be. what a positive attitude! so- any ideas how to let them know someone is doing a great job? after all the negative posts i've been reading, i only thought it fair you guys should hear when something is done the right way. :D

I would send member services email, and I expect they would forward it to the appropriate person.

--Scott

According to my notes from last week's OKW member meeting, Rick is the head of Member Services. He was introduced at the Board of Director's meeting.

thanks Scott and Judith M! i did call member services and i spoke to a manager named Scott. he said they usually don't get too much positive feedback; they usually only hear the negative comments- kinda like some of these discussions, huh?

Wdwnut, isn't it interesting how people only let it be known when they have a complaint or something negative to say? At the OKW annual meeting last week I tried to compliment as many cast members as possible when I met their supervisor - like member services, front desk, maintenance, etc. Glad you got to speak to a supervisor in MS.

Hey you guys! Thanks CM's at Member services rarely get recognized when we do the impossible and it make our pixie dust a little stale- when I read things from the members that say we did a great job- it renews my pixie dust and makes it much easier for me to help the next member- I know sometimes it is hard to sit down and right an email or a letter but after you are done with the CM that did a great job just ask tell them they did a great job and can you please speak to their manager- this goes on our record and looks good when we want to get promoted or any sort of raise we may get!

Thanks for helping my pixie dust come back :D

I feel bad that I haven't asked for a manager in the past when I've received great sevice from someone at MS. I have talked to some terrific helpful CM's over the years. I'll try to acknowledge them in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter