How wet do you get on Journey to Atlantis and Manta

Tiggr88

Never let facts get in the way of a good opinion
I'm trying to plan out clothes and wanted to know if we'll get soaked enough to need a change. SInce we'll be taking a taxi from HRH, we won't be leaving for a break, so I'll need to bring what we need.

We're doing the pengion up close tour as well, and I know it is cold on the tour. Don't want to be wet and cold.

Manta is like a slight splash nothing to concern yourself with.. atlantis it depends on where you want to sit.. if you are in the front row of any car prepare yourself to get drenched.. other then that not to sure.. If I were you to be on the safe side bring a change of clothes and that way you can sit in the soak zone for the shamu and dolphin shows which is the best part of any day at seaworld. I don't know where you are coming from but I don't get to go to seaworld like parks very often so if i go i want to sit where i am going to remember it.

That is just my two cents though.

Your legs and feet might get a little wet on Manta, now for Atlantis, if you sit in the front you will walk off drenched by the initial splash down. Second row, kina wet, third row, drops here and there, sun drying is fine. Back row, about the same as third.

Now thats just by the initial splash down that is guarenteed to happen, you can get drenched in the other rows by the water blasters if people are shooting them though.

I don't remember getting "wet" on Manta, I think maybe my legs got a slight amount of spray on them, but definatley not wet.

Now Atlantis is another story! :rotfl: I have never been on that ride without getting SOAKED! I love it though.

If I were you I would just take a change of clothes to swap into if you do get wet, or wear a poncho!

On Manta, I was in the seat closest to the water. The leg closest to it got a slight splash, on the lower half. It was dry by the time we made it back to the area out in front of the ride to meet up with the rest of the family.

First row on Atlantis gets you soaked. 2nd row, still pretty wet, but dramatic difference between that and the first. 3rd and 4th rows, again, pretty wet, but much less so than the first row.

Besides if you want to theres a kind of people dryer right outside the ride you have to pay about $3 or 5 ( i dont remember exactly)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter