How was your workout today?

tiggerlover

<font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br
I pushed my workout up a notch today in hopes of losing that elusive pound to reach my first 10 pound goal. I rode 7.2 miles on the life cycle and then I did 20 min. on the elliptical and finally I worked with weights for my arms. I felt the burn today and feel pretty good tonight.

So how about it gang, how was your workout today?

:bounce::wave::bounce:

In the excercise routine that is:)

I had a rough time at my aerobics class on Tuesday. I was pooped half way through. I hate when you hit a day or two like that. But I shall go tonight regardless and hope to do better.

I would love to get into the next lower range of numbers......look out 130s here I come ready or NOT!!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: only 1 pound to go to get there.....and hopefully stay this time (just recently gained back 3 pounds without cheating...ugh)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Maybe if I bounced as often as this little green guy I would be skinny.LOL!

Got to sleep in for the first time this week! And then I was off to Curves-thinking, a 20 minute drive to get there, hmmmm, I wonder if I would actually do this regularly? Did my 30 minutes, and felt good. Hey, I actually ran down the stairs today. I can hardly wait until I can run up them! lol :cool:

Workouts are what gets me through each day. I love the workout, it feels great to move a few more pounds or complete a few more reps. Its the workout I love and look forward to. I am glad to hear that more people are trying. Keep it up.

Wow, check you out, you muscle head! ;) That sounds like a GREAT workout, Tiggerlover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I power walked a few times this week. My parents sold their house and are moving in with us temporarily, so most of my workouts have consisted of loading their stuff onto our truck, driving it to my house and then unloading it! Guess I got my "weight lifting" in somehow!

Great job, everyone! Keep up the excellent work!!!!

I didn't do a workout yesterday and I probably won't do it today either :(

I had periodontal surgery yesterday and I have a <b>lot</b> of pain. Plus if I tried to use the elliptical while on these pain meds I would probably fall off and break my neck ;)

Actually the dentist told me not to work out until Monday because of the swelling and stitches and possible bleeding if I did.

I'll be back on that elliptical on Monday, though.

Katholyn

Kath, I am so sorry to hear that you are hurting! ((((((((HUGS)))))))

I just finished Day 3 of Curves. For someone whose biggest move is to climb the stairs to the classroom each day, this is amazing! Now, keep your fingers crossed that I can do it tomorrow, too!

I had a great workout today! I did the "Triple Challenge" today at my gym!!! Rowed - 3000 meters, Biked - 8 miles, and Ran - 2 miles! Final time......1:07:45! Now that the training for this is over.....things may get alittle tougher! Hopefully this workout will show results.

You guys are inspiring me! (Except for you Kath, I mean you aren't inspiring me to go to the dentist! Get better!!!) I exercised like crazy last week and then this week I haven't done it ONCE!!! YIKES!!

I'm proud of you guys though! You're doing great!!!

Yesterday, Saturday, I walked 4 miles....outside:Pinkbounc :bounce: It is so great to be able to get outdoors.

Today is church and the circus. I hope to be able to fit some outdoor time in today. We shall see.

Going to do my two mile walk after I get off here. Did my abs workout already total 280 crunches, and some lower body wotk too.

Hopefully will sneak in some weights later on today.

Now if the scale wuld just budge a little :(

I am getting so very discouraged...and I meansured and lost one inch total :( :( :(

I dunno if I will get my 15 pound clippie this week either :(

(((Hugs))) glo! You are really an inspiration to us. I hope the scales reflect your efforts this week.:D

Well I got up and did 3 miles of my Leslie Sansone Walk Aerobic DVD!! I am a little worn out but very energized!!!! Don't tell my husband I said that!!! ANd do not tell him I actually LIKE it!!!!:rolleyes:

Oh, glo, don't get discouraged. You really are an inspiration to the rest of us. Your workout regime is terrific, and we all have our fingers and toes crossed that you get that 15 pound clippie soon! And do you know how hard it is to exercise with my fingers and toes crossed??:jester: Keep the faith! It will come together, I promise!

Walked about 2 miles with DH today OUTDOORS!!!!! :sunny:
It felt great to be able to get out & walk. I was even able to shed the outer layers of clothes & go in a tee shirt! Only problem was that it was very muddy. DH sets a much faster pace than I probably would on my own, so it was a good brisk walk including some hills to climb. The best part was that when we finished I felt good! We stopped on the way home at a flea market near our house and because of where we had to park wa probably walked another mile there. I'll do my ab work and dumbbells later, after I finish running up & down the stairs with 4 loads of laundry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter