• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How was this possibly ok?

caitlinsmom

Mouseketeer
I think I need to go take a shower, ewwwwww ewwwww ewwwww.

The father of my son's little first grade girlfriend just told me that he thinks about me all the time and he doesn't know what it is about me but he just lights up when he sees me. Ewwwwwww, ewwwwww
oh, and he put his arm around me and whispered this in my ear on the school playground at pick up time.

The father of my son's little first grade girlfriend just told me that he thinks about me all the time and he doesn't know what it is about me but he just lights up when he sees me. Ewwwwwww, ewwwwww
oh, and he put his arm around me and whispered this in my ear on the school playground at pick up time.

Two things wrong with this, why does your son have a girlfriend ;), and what makes this man think he can get close enough to you to touch you and whisper in your ear? Gross! Do you have a husband? A boyfriend? A big scary friend that could pretend to be your boyfriend? Ick. Ick. ICK.

Two things wrong with this, why does your son have a girlfriend ;), and what makes this man think he can get close enough to you to touch you and whisper in your ear. Gross! Do you have a husband? A boyfriend? A big scary friend that could pretend to be your boyfriend? Ick. Ick. ICK.

It's not a real girlfriend, they just play together sometimes at recess, just an innocent first grade crush, she came to his birthday party type of stuff.

I'm married, he's met my husband many times. He's married also and his other child was about 3 feet away when he said this.
There's usually 4 of us that stand around and chat while we wait for the kids to come out but some days not everyone is there. Apparently since we were "alone" on a playground with 50 or so other parents made this ok in his mind.

It's not a real girlfriend, they just play together sometimes at recess, just an innocent first grade crush, she came to his birthday party type of stuff.

I'm married, he's met my husband many times. He's married also and his other child was about 3 feet away when he said this.
There's usually 4 of us that stand around and chat while we wait for the kids to come out but some days not everyone is there. Apparently since we were "alone" on a playground with 50 or so other parents made this ok in his mind.

Wouldn't be inviting that guy to anymore of your "stuff". Blech...what a creepo!

Yuck... if he ever says anything again you should say...

well I will be sure to tell "Insert your DH name" you think so...

Kick him in the nuts. Or really loudly state that you do not like his comments and that they are inappropriate. Or start laughing wildy as if the very thought is just so crazy. Then in a low voice say, if you touch me again, I will kick you in the nuts. No need to say you are going to tell your DH, women can stand up for themselves. THANKYOUVERYMUCH.

Kick him in the nuts. Or really loudly state that you do not like his comments and that they are inappropriate. No need to say you are going to tell your DH, women can stand up for themselves. THANKYOUVERYMUCH.

Of course they can... i would have said DH would love to hear that and laughed. One presumes that the children will be friends for a while maybe years...If he did not take a hint then I would be more direct.

No need to kick someone in the nuts for what he said... LOL
It was a bit creepy but he did not grope her for goodness sakes..

Kick him in the nuts. Or really loudly state that you do not like his comments and that they are inappropriate. Or start laughing wildy as if the very thought is just so crazy. Then in a low voice say, if you touch me again, I will kick you in the nuts.

I detect a theme here.

I agree I would of felt uncomfortable in that situation also. I most likely would of told him I was uncomfortable with the statement. Plus would politely ask him to keep his hands to himself.

I agree I would of felt uncomfortable in that situation also. I most likely would of told him I was uncomfortable with the statement. Plus would politely ask him to keep his hands to himself.

or you could just ...kick him in the nuts... :lmao:

Hmm, sounds like something some of the SAHD's would say, making all SAHD's look bad (not saying this guy is a SAHD, but we have a few here...).

wow...pretty sure that's not what was meant by "pick-up time". Yuck!

I was fine with it up until the whispering part. That's what made it creepy.

Sorry. I believe in a strong response to such outrageous behavior. No need to be polite, he certainly wasn't. But honestly I would just verbally berate and humiliate him and make it clear that if he tried that again I may have to give a swift kick.

Of course they can... i would have said DH would love to hear that and laughed. One presumes that the children will be friends for a while maybe years...If he did not take a hint then I would be more direct.

No need to kick someone in the nuts for what he said... LOL
It was a bit creepy but he did not grope her for goodness sakes..

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter