How was the new character breakfast at 1900 Park Fare today?

I think for people who were anticipating the reopening of 1900 Park Fare and the news of this new character breakfast were eager to see what it was gonna be like and when people learned that the characters were not gonna sign autographs at this breakfast people were disappointed. I mean at other Walt Disney World restaurants that offer character dining the characters do sign autographs and interact with the diners at each table. So why I think 1900 Park Fare decided to do this to people by giving them the autographed wish cards instead of the characters signing autographs was to save money. Because I think when the pandemic hit Disney's character dining was really hurt and so they came up with ways to give character dining a whole new image and that's why some of the restaurants including 1900 Park Fare have started giving out autographed character cards these days. But I have a feeling that 1900 Park Fare will become like Be Our Guest at Magic Kingdom if 1900 Park Fare doesn't improve this breakfast and character dinner

1900 parkfare had a lot of open time slots for beginning of June today during my stay that wasn’t available previously. At the moment I grabbed it and will see how it gets closer to date. Still wondering if topolinos is better.

1900 parkfare had a lot of open time slots for beginning of June today during my stay that wasn’t available previously.

for my dates as well. :thumbsup2 (first week of May).

I booked a dinner to try it out. I have to go watch some Youtuber reviews to see if it's any good. I'm a little worried since they have so much new availability. :rotfl::rotfl:I've never met Mirabel or casual Tiana so maybe it will make it worth possibly substandard food. ;);)

for my dates as well. :thumbsup2 (first week of May).

I booked a dinner to try it out. I have to go watch some Youtuber reviews to see if it's any good. I'm a little worried since they have so much new availability. :rotfl::rotfl:I've never met Mirabel or casual Tiana so maybe it will make it worth possibly substandard food. ;);)
I don’t know this to be true but when we went for breakfast it didn’t seem they were filled to max capacity. Could be they decided to expand slots to the max.

1900 parkfare had a lot of open time slots for beginning of June today during my stay that wasn’t available previously. At the moment I grabbed it and will see how it gets closer to date. Still wondering if topolinos is better.

Same for me in the second week of May. I have been casually looking and 1900 Park Fair never showed up. Even tried in the future in case I was searching it incorrectly. Then last night, boom, available every night if our trip. Booked 7:30 PM on May 15th. Helps we eat later.

Is Princess Tiana not in her classic dress for this dinner? Just saw a picture of her in pants with long boots. A hat instead of a Tiara. It looked nothing like her at all. Little girls who have waited a long time to see their Princess will be disappointed if that's her look for the dinner.

Is Princess Tiana not in her classic dress for this dinner? Just saw a picture of her in pants with long boots. A hat instead of a Tiara. It looked nothing like her at all. Little girls who have waited a long time to see their Princess will be disappointed if that's her look for the dinner.

No, she is in her new Tiana's Bayou Adventure outfit. To be fair, she's been meeting guests in her dress around Magic Kingdom and at Princess Fairytale Hall (and other places around the Parks) since her movie was released in 2009, so I think more people are just excited to see her meeting in an outfit different than what she usually wears.

She still greets guests at Princess Fairytale Hall in her classic ballgown for now, no telling yet if that will change with the opening of Tiana's Bayou Adventure.

I think for people who were anticipating the reopening of 1900 Park Fare and the news of this new character breakfast were eager to see what it was gonna be like and when people learned that the characters were not gonna sign autographs at this breakfast people were disappointed. I mean at other Walt Disney World restaurants that offer character dining the characters do sign autographs and interact with the diners at each table. So why I think 1900 Park Fare decided to do this to people by giving them the autographed wish cards instead of the characters signing autographs was to save money. Because I think when the pandemic hit Disney's character dining was really hurt and so they came up with ways to give character dining a whole new image and that's why some of the restaurants including 1900 Park Fare have started giving out autographed character cards these days. But I have a feeling that 1900 Park Fare will become like Be Our Guest at Magic Kingdom if 1900 Park Fare doesn't improve this breakfast and character dinner

If the popularity of 1900 Park Fare goes down (and I believe it will as evidenced by even some of the recent posts on this thread), it will be because the characters just aren't that exciting, not because of the signature cards.

How I would improve the new character breakfast at 1900 Park Fare would be having more characters like The Blue Fairy from Pinocchio and Asha from Wish and The Genie and with the addition of those three characters the breakfast would get more popular in my eyes. It also shocks me that this breakfast does not have an official name and they should've given it a name. But paying $54 for this breakfast is surprising to me since Mirabel Aladdin Tiana and Cinderella do not sign autographs and kids love autographs with characters along with getting a photo with them

How I would improve the new character breakfast at 1900 Park Fare would be having more characters like The Blue Fairy from Pinocchio and Asha from Wish and The Genie and with the addition of those three characters the breakfast would get more popular in my eyes. It also shocks me that this breakfast does not have an official name and they should've given it a name. But paying $54 for this breakfast is surprising to me since Mirabel Aladdin Tiana and Cinderella do not sign autographs and kids love autographs with characters along with getting a photo with them
Why not wait until you have actually tried this dining experience before deciding you don't like it and that it needs to be improved?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter