How warm is it now?

Mrs K

Mouseketeer
I'm packing now for Sunday and am having a hard time deciding what to bring! I feel like it's been so cold here in the northeast that 70's and 80's seems sweltering haha! I figured shorts would be good during the day but do we need jeans and sweatshirts for the evenings in the parks? Thanks in advance!

It's freezing cold today (not literally ) and it will be down I the 40's tonight and only up in the low 70's tomorrow. The grey skies and winds make it feel colder IMO.

The extended forecast looks like jeans and tees during the day and jackets/sweatshirts in the evening for next week.

Not to be a total smart butt, but in the time it took you to type that OP, you could have looked it up online........I mean, it's online.

Not to be a total smart butt, but in the time it took you to type that OP, you could have looked it up online........I mean, it's online.

Yes it's online but knowing the temperature and knowing what clothing is comfortable are two different things. This year in particular we in the north are getting acclimated to such extreme cold that today it was 40 and it felt warm! The question is what to pack.

Yes it's online but knowing the temperature and knowing what clothing is comfortable are two different things. This year in particular we in the north are getting acclimated to such extreme cold that today it was 40 and it felt warm! The question is what to pack.

We're from Canada in Orlando this week. Today was our first day and we found today to be cold. Not as cold as back home but not nice. There's hope. We saw the weather report and it looks like things will be warming up. Today would be hoodies and jeans weather. Tomorrow, I think by afternoon a TShirt and jeans will be ok. By the end of the week it looks like shorts weather.

Florida in March means you can't pack light.

it could get to be pretty hot - upper 80's isn't unusual, and also overnight lows can still be in the low 40's.

COLD today... not shorts weather. Also windy. This weekend will be nice, but we have another front coming in mid to late next week that will drop temps down again.

For March you need to pack for both warm and cold weather.

FYI I did look it up but thanks for the rude comment. I've been to WDW many times and March weather is always tricky.

I'm packing now for Sunday and am having a hard time deciding what to bring! I feel like it's been so cold here in the northeast that 70's and 80's seems sweltering haha! I figured shorts would be good during the day but do we need jeans and sweatshirts for the evenings in the parks? Thanks in advance!

We just left today and it was chilly, at 2 pm.- lower 60s.

This is what I wore for 4 days: cropped jeans, t-shirt, zip-up sweatshirt.
We had a stroller with us so I threw in there an extra long-sleeved shirt in case I got a little colder than usual, but I never really needed it.

The weather has been all over the place. Chilly in the mornings, warming up to the 70s/lower 80s in the afternoons, then cooling off again once it gets dark.

I was completely comfortable dressed as I said, above.

Have fun! We are so sad to be back to the brutal NYC cold (and reality!)! :scared1:

OP, I am with you. Looking at the forecast is just part of the planning. I am from New England but find that cool temps in Florida feel colder because of the humidity. 60 degrees at home might mean long sleeve tees and jeans. In Florida I would need a jacket and possibly scarf.

Does anyone know how the first week of May usually is? Forecast says 70s and 80s but does it get cold at night? Should I pack warm clothes also? Thanks!

Friday was cold,at least for us Floridians.We left before seeing the third Guess Who concert and Illuminations.It was around 50 but the wind made it feel cooler.

We just left today and it was chilly, at 2 pm.- lower 60s.

This is what I wore for 4 days: cropped jeans, t-shirt, zip-up sweatshirt.
We had a stroller with us so I threw in there an extra long-sleeved shirt in case I got a little colder than usual, but I never really needed it.

The weather has been all over the place. Chilly in the mornings, warming up to the 70s/lower 80s in the afternoons, then cooling off again once it gets dark.

I was completely comfortable dressed as I said, above.

Have fun! We are so sad to be back to the brutal NYC cold (and reality!)! :scared1:

Thanks so much, exactly the info I needed!

Temps were in the high 70s/low 80s during the day and high 60s/low 70s at night a few days ago. The best thing we packed were a a couple of windbreakers--perfect for the breeze but super light too. I also found wearing a dress during the day and throwing on some tights or leggings at night worked out great.

Also, don't forget the sunblock even if you expect clouds or rain--those can be some of the worst days for getting burnt!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter