How u gonna use it?!

Yankeegal5

I love VMK will miss it 4ever i
Hey guys its yankeegal again!, and i was just wondering how are u guys gonna use that new room that yavn showed us tell us your idea.:goodvibes :thumbsup2

I'm not much for it but those ppl who make hsm rooms can have an outdoor dance says my sister whos all about that and i was thinking storage or trade room but more importantly decorating looks like alot of space

Yes, I agree. It does look more like a storage room as Shadowpan said, but who knows? Someone could come up with a very unique idea for it.

oh.. this may be way off base but when I saw it in news letter my first thought was not of this as a guest room, but as an addition to main street (a public room), notice the street and sidewalk... and the little restraunt is not quite right.. ,food place, lol on the end of main street in DLR where there is a man who plays piano came to mind, so I am thinking this is something more like the blue bayou just not finished maybe? could be wrong though... what do you guys think?

Hey guys its yankeegal again!, and i was just wondering how are u guys gonna use that new room that yavn showed us tell us your idea.:goodvibes :thumbsup2

Hmm, I guess I might use it as a game room, or a cafe. It would be nice to make a pretend resturant. Or perhaps I could just make a random room.. maybe something that catches somebody's eye @_@
Just Keep Swimming!
-->Faye-Marie

oh.. this may be way off base but when I saw it in news letter my first thought was not of this as a guest room, but as an addition to main street (a public room), notice the street and sidewalk... and the little restraunt is not quite right.. ,food place, lol on the end of main street in DLR where there is a man who plays piano came to mind, so I am thinking this is something more like the blue bayou just not finished maybe? could be wrong though... what do you guys think?

I was thinking the same thing :thumbsup2

yes it does seem like the blue bayou and u could probably use it as a restureant. to me it reminds me of a drive in! or like an outdorr cafe in the city any other ideas?:rolleyes:

Well I have a feeling it's a guest room, bc remember they took out the blizzard beach rooms? I just have that feeling. Hopefully it is bc I want to make a 1950's Icecream shop or like a cool drive in with ppl on skates taking orders. lol I have a big imagination as u can tell. :rolleyes: :idea: :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter