"How to Write A Trip Report" - A mockery of myself

PrincessAurora said:
You have stolen my life! What a great piece. LOVED IT! Will you be my new best friend?

Oh, please! Last time I looked you had over a HUNDRED replies! :cool1:

Great writing! (I loved the part about posting pics of your pets!)

Monique :tink:

This was one of the funniest posts I have read in a long time. :lmao:

Hilarious! and so true. This little thread may make 100 replies yet. ;)
At least you didn't resort to adding the link to your under-read report to your sig line.

Start wondering when Delswife will call you up to be her new best friend.

So, will you be my new best friend? :lmao:

This was GREAT and I can relate to all of it!

Loved it, mean it! Couldn't have said it better.

That was awesome!

Some parts describe so me perfectly, and i'm sure many others as well.

You're a great writer, very imaginative!

Windex.jpg

Loved reading your trip report tips! It's like you crawled into our heads and wrote down our (deep, dark, paranoid) thoughts!

I have been afraid to write my (very long overdue) trip report, because I could not quite put into words that, while much of the trip was a disaster, and none of the trip turned out as planned, I still believe it or not actually enjoyed it for the most part. DH just complained yesterday that he thought the whole trip was a total waste of money. It appears that he and I had taken two different trips from our opposite opinions. I felt a failure in that I did not turn DH or DD into WDW-lovers. Now I realize that it is simply not possible to un-crank Mr. Cranky when he has his heart set on being miserable, and the mental conditions of DD just contribute to inevitable breakdowns in the parks, both beyond my control...

In a weird way, your light tips report have encouraged me to try and come up with a realistic trip report of my own. It will not be nearly as hilarious as yours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter