• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to work out how to get from one Disney area to another?

Bonniec

DIS Veteran
I saw a thread once that had a link which brought you to a drop down menu. You could choose where you are coming from and going to and it would tell you how to get there (all via Disney). Does anyone know where that thread or link is?

We are going to be trying a lot of resort restaurants and I am unsure how to get to some of them from the parks.

Hello!

ourlaughingplace.com has a "transportation wizard" that you can click on (in the upper right corner). I think this may be what you are looking for.

Have a great time!!

Hello!

ourlaughingplace.com has a "transportation wizard" that you can click on (in the upper right corner). I think this may be what you are looking for.

Have a great time!!

Just beware that the last time I checked it had some wrong info and no matter how many times people have emailed them they won't update the info.

The general info on the WDW site explains it all.

Hello!

Have a great time!!

This is what the OP is looking for, but unfortunately, it isn't always accurate.

Bonniec, you may want to take a look at the transportation board. It's a great place to get answers to all of your transportation related questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter