How to use LL with the NEW Modify Experience feature.

DLRExpert

and WDWExpert?
As of 12/25/2022

DO NOT sit on the Tip Board screen refreshing for the return time you want. This is NO LONGER a good strategy.

You want to list your top attraction experiences on the Tip Board screen, but as soon as you are allowed to book a LL you want to do it RIGHT AWAY. It does not matter which attraction you book. You want to do this to at least start the 2 hour window.

Once your LL is selected, on the Tip Board you want to select the 3 dots next to the return time (green section) and select Modify Plan.
Note: you want to do this on the Tip Board because if you select Modify Plan in the My Day part of the app you do not see the Top Attraction Experiences.

So once in the Modify Plan screen you can see the LL you chose, PLUS the top attractions you listed near the top of the screen. This makes it a lot easier to modify your LL return times based on the attractions you actually want.

At the same time you are starting a set 2 hour window that does not change unless you find a return time before the 2 hour window.

Is there a limit to the number of top attractions you select to show on your list? Or is there an ideal number to choose as your top attractions?

I’m at DL now. Twice when I modified my LL time, the time when I could choose a new LL pass reset. At first I thought it was because I chose a different attraction, but it happened again when I was trying to get a later time on the same attraction. Two other times the period I had to wait did not reset. It’s making me reluctant to modify.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter