How to use DP at Via Napoli- help!

memakwed

DIS Veteran
Via Napoli was recommended as a place to try this trip. We have the regular DP. 1 ts, 1 qs, 1 snack. DS is 11 so an adult. They do not have individual pizzas for dinner. Only pizzas that serve 2-3 or larger. While I would rather have a meal and so wouldn't my husband probably how would we use the DP? Would all 3 of our TS credits need to go to pizza so DS can have pizza since the smallest serves 2-3? While I like pizza, I don't need to eat pizza at Disney and just want to know what we should do. What if we did decide to all get pizza, my friend says it's so good, and to get the largest pizza which is more that for 3. Does that mean we can't get it because we'd need to use more than 3 ts for it which I would never do? Using 3 TS credits for pizza seems like a waste of credits based on all the food options out there.My friend who recommended pays OOP and hasn't had to deal with that aspect. I'm trying to figure it out before switching an adr to there. thanks

Via Napoli was recommended as a place to try this trip. We have the regular DP. 1 ts, 1 qs, 1 snack. DS is 11 so an adult. They do not have individual pizzas for dinner. Only pizzas that serve 2-3 or larger. While I would rather have a meal and so wouldn't my husband probably how would we use the DP? Would all 3 of our TS credits need to go to pizza so DS can have pizza since the smallest serves 2-3? While I like pizza, I don't need to eat pizza at Disney and just want to know what we should do. What if we did decide to all get pizza, my friend says it's so good, and to get the largest pizza which is more that for 3. Does that mean we can't get it because we'd need to use more than 3 ts for it which I would never do? Using 3 TS credits for pizza seems like a waste of credits based on all the food options out there.My friend who recommended pays OOP and hasn't had to deal with that aspect. I'm trying to figure it out before switching an adr to there. thanks

The menu is the same for lunch and dinner and they do have the individual pizzas. You will need to use all 3 TS credits here (they are persnickity), but you don't have to all get pizza. My advice would be to get one individual pizza and two other entrees and then share all the food. But if your DS wants his own pizza and you still want to try it, DH can get a pizza and you get an entree and the two of you share.

Thanks I looked at the dinner menu because we are going for dinner. I will look at the lunch menu then. Wonder why if the menus are the same it didn't show on dinner?

Thank you. Yes I found it on the allears menu. So much easier now. Must have been missed on the other menu I looked at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter