How to TS credits work at Via Napoli for pizza?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by KPaul, Apr 5, 2013.

1. KPaul

KPaul Mouseketeer

I just looked at their menu, and the pizzas are very expensive - and say serve anywhere from 2-4 or so. How does this work if you are using a TS credit for dinner?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. amomma23

amomma23 DIS Veteran

Each person gets 1 individual size pizza (or other entree), 1 beverage, and 1 dessert.

4. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

Individual pizzas only per credit, plus drink and dessert (and appetizer if you're on deluxe). You can order the signature pizzas or the basic pizza but if you want to "add" toppings to the basic there is a charge for the toppings.

They used to allow combining credits for larger pizzas but don't anymore, apparently. And they don't allow sharing the individual pizzas on DDP so you can't use 1 credit to feed 2 or more people.

Kids 3-9 on DDP must order from the children's menu.

5. KPaul

KPaul Mouseketeer

Thanks for the info.

6. Leeanne

Leeanne Loving Life as a Princess with my Prince Charming

I understand the "not sharing" of 1 credit to feed 2+ people but is it okay if you used 2 credits (1 each/adult) and split two different entrees? I know the answer is probably 'share away!!' but I want to make sure!
    Thanks!
    Leeanne

7. JeanetteK

JeanetteK Mouseketeer

You can absolutely use 2 credits (1 each/adult) and share. My DH and I did this last year. We were on the deluxe plan, so we shared our appetizers and entrees -- but I DID NOT share my dessert. :lmao::lmao:

8. Leeanne

Leeanne Loving Life as a Princess with my Prince Charming

Thank you!! I am good with sharing an entree but tend to agree on sharing dessert!!!

9. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

As long as everyone on DDP orders an entree, you can split those entrees up between you any way you want. It appears what they're really trying to avoid at Via Napoli is guests using each single credit to feed multiple people.