How to TS credits work at Via Napoli for pizza?

KPaul

Mouseketeer
I just looked at their menu, and the pizzas are very expensive - and say serve anywhere from 2-4 or so. How does this work if you are using a TS credit for dinner?

Each person gets 1 individual size pizza (or other entree), 1 beverage, and 1 dessert.

Individual pizzas only per credit, plus drink and dessert (and appetizer if you're on deluxe). You can order the signature pizzas or the basic pizza but if you want to "add" toppings to the basic there is a charge for the toppings.

They used to allow combining credits for larger pizzas but don't anymore, apparently. And they don't allow sharing the individual pizzas on DDP so you can't use 1 credit to feed 2 or more people.

Kids 3-9 on DDP must order from the children's menu.

Individual pizzas only per credit, plus drink and dessert (and appetizer if you're on deluxe). You can order the signature pizzas or the basic pizza but if you want to "add" toppings to the basic there is a charge for the toppings.

They used to allow combining credits for larger pizzas but don't anymore, apparently. And they don't allow sharing the individual pizzas on DDP so you can't use 1 credit to feed 2 or more people.

Kids 3-9 on DDP must order from the children's menu.

I understand the "not sharing" of 1 credit to feed 2+ people but is it okay if you used 2 credits (1 each/adult) and split two different entrees? I know the answer is probably 'share away!!' but I want to make sure!
Thanks!
Leeanne

I understand the "not sharing" of 1 credit to feed 2+ people but is it okay if you used 2 credits (1 each/adult) and split two different entrees? I know the answer is probably 'share away!!' but I want to make sure!
Thanks!
Leeanne

You can absolutely use 2 credits (1 each/adult) and share. My DH and I did this last year. We were on the deluxe plan, so we shared our appetizers and entrees -- but I DID NOT share my dessert. :lmao::lmao:

You can absolutely use 2 credits (1 each/adult) and share. My DH and I did this last year. We were on the deluxe plan, so we shared our appetizers and entrees -- but I DID NOT share my dessert. :lmao::lmao:

Thank you!! I am good with sharing an entree but tend to agree on sharing dessert!!!

As long as everyone on DDP orders an entree, you can split those entrees up between you any way you want. It appears what they're really trying to avoid at Via Napoli is guests using each single credit to feed multiple people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter