How to stop getting Magic Bands if you already have enough

someone a dvc member say they kept using their old ones - ask how they did that - she did not know.

so could someone tell me how to use the old ones - have every color - plus several greens and blues.

she acted like it was easy?

They are all in play unless you have removed them on MDE. My daughter mixes and matches according to what she's wearing today. Wife too.

They are all in play unless you have removed them on MDE. My daughter mixes and matches according to what she's wearing today. Wife too.
then why do they always make me take off the magic band to see if it matches the resort?

guess I need to call tech and ask them to stop sending me magic bands - thanks

We have over 30 Magic Bands and counting. I've called everyone to try and shut them off, but they still come. I spent over an hour on the phone with Disney tech services and they said the turn off button will come in the future. No way to do it now. The tech CM stated that they had no idea DVC members stayed so often and didn't plan for it. My problem is that my Disney Experience account only has room for 10 magic bands. Every so often I must go through and delete bands as to not have a problem.

Are Key to the World Cards still an option? I am not a fan of the bands. I would rather slide it in my pocket. I suppose I could cut the band part off and have just the piece.

Are Key to the World Cards still an option?
They are supposed to be, but some front desk CMs will tell you they can't issue them.

If you have an RFID Admission Card (from either a MYW Ticket or AP), those can be used in place of MagicBands. The RFID Cards can perform almost all of the same functions as MagicBands. The cards lack the long range transmitter used to link attraction photos to your MyDisneyPhotoPass.com account and can't be tracked.

This year is the first time we've received the little slide on DVC tag - wonder if that was a one time thing, or if they will send these each time with the new bands?

This year is the first time we've received the little slide on DVC tag - wonder if that was a one time thing, or if they will send these each time with the new bands?
We gotten them with MagicBands for each DVC reservation since May 2014.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter