How to save money dining solo at WDW?

How does a solo save money dining at WDW? The biggest tip I hear is to share entrees. Well, solos can't do that. My understanding is that at QS I can order a child's meal, but not at TS places. The biggest problem I've found, though, at QS places is that at most places "child's meal" means uncrustables, chicken nuggets, or pizza. I haven't found many places at all that offer child's meals that go beyond that. Any suggestions of places that do? How about appetizers that are good entrees? At Tony's TS, I had a great salad and soup-great meal, and not very expensive. Any places besides Spice Table Road offer small plates? Does anyone have any other suggestions besides what I've mentioned?

are you still a DVC member - so you are staying at BCV - the snacks around the world at the F/W are good and if I remember pretty filling.

would you consider going offsite for TS meals?

are you still a DVC member - so you are staying at BCV - the snacks around the world at the F/W are good and if I remember pretty filling.

would you consider going offsite for TS meals?

Yes, I'm still a DVC member, and you're right-usually staying at BCV when solo! Snacks around Epcot sound appealing. However, I don't have a car when solo, so off-site isn't an option-just Epcot!

i plan on going in January February for 3 weeks, that is quite long, so to save money and amount of food, i am planning to do QS all kids meals (at breakfast either a kids meal or a cinnamon roll and the other meals kids meals and have one glass of wine or AB a day.

I pack plasticware in my suitcase and do leftovers from the meals I cannot finish. I choose things that can either be eaten cold (salads) or reheat well (no fried foods or sandwiches). Solo trips, I am either sleeping in or taking a midday nap/pool break; I have the leftovers for brunch or lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter