How to ride a ride: BTTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

chase_pc

Earning My Ears
Back to the Future. I read in a post people complaining of head/neck aches after riding this. I rode it last year with my mother, and we both felt sick and had very very sore necks. This year, I figured it out. Basically, it's just like riding a horse (for those who know). You MUST NOT hold on tight, and you must also not just sit there like a sack of potatoes. You have to hold on semi-loosely, and ride it like waves. By doing this, you may get bumped around a little, but you wont get slammed or wrenched. I also discovered that it is not a good idea to look around while riding dueling dragons. I decided to look to my left and the coaster banked right hard, and I smacked my face into the shoulder restraint. That did not feel too good. After that, I faced forward all the time, only glancing to the side with my eyes!

Moving this to the Universal discussion board.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter