How to retrieve another reservation?

hmtsai

Earning My Ears
I booked two connected rooms for Alaska 2012 through TA. TA gave me two reservation numbers, one is my family, one is my parents-in-law. I can see my room under my account, but I can't retrieve the other room. Should I ask the TA to link the two reservations together so I can see both of them? Because my parents-in-law won't retrieve their info on the computer, and we'll do most of the planning together.

Never used a TA before, feel I lose the control by myself. :confused3

I booked two connected rooms for Alaska 2012 through TA. TA gave me two reservation numbers, one is my family, one is my parents-in-law. I can see my room under my account, but I can't retrieve the other room. Should I ask the TA to link the two reservations together so I can see both of them? Because my parents-in-law won't retrieve their info on the computer, and we'll do most of the planning together.

Never used a TA before, feel I lose the control by myself. :confused3

you should be able to look them up by the reservation # & birthday of someone in the cabin-- but I did have trouble recently viewing the 2nd reservation & had to clear cookies or switch from Internet Explorer over to Firefox and it worked

Definately a cookies, internet files issue. Once you clear them both you should bee find. They will tell you to restart your computer or to restart your browser but I didn't need to once it was all cleared.

Thank you all for your response.

If you are logged in as a castaway club member I have noticed it will not retrieve another reservation. :confused3

dvcer57, you got it right. After I logged out Castaway Club, I can retrieve another reservation. So strange... But at least I can view the info now. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter