How to reserve dc

amcnj

DIS Veteran
How far in advance can reservations for Discovery Cove be made, and how can they be made (phone, internet, other)??? Thanks for any help.

I am also interested in finding out this information. Also, does anyone know the cost? I thought it was $100/person? Thanks.:smooth:

look on thier website.. www.discoverycove.com

The cost depends on what you want to do. For the all inclusive, is about $200 per person plus tax.

Sounds expensive, but with a "Free" 7 day pass included For Sea World, it comes out to be fairly inexpensive...

We made our reservations by phone. We paid $199 each for those in our party doing the dolphin swim and $109 each for those without the swim. Yes, it is expensive but IMHO well worth it. We didn't even use the SeaWorld passes and still thought it was a great deal. We would definitely do it again. It makes a great last day of vacation since it is so relaxing and you don't have to deal with any crowds.

We booked online - they automaticly ask online for the full amount to be charged - you CAN select an option in which you just put down a deposit - it just takes looking at the screen a little to find it (it might say "options" or something like that next to the payment info - just click on it.)
I thought a non dolphin swim was $89.00 - have they gone up (again)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter