How to record shows when using ROKU, Netflix etc?

Really? Not for Time Warner Cable......they told me it would be an additional $15 for basic cable and $33 for upgraded cable but only for the first 12 months, then it would go to $50 more.

I would much rather have your deal.

Dawn

huh, my basic cable for Time Warner Cable is $12 a month.

There are DVRs for over the air TV now that do not need to be hooked up to cable. They function like old VCRs - set a recording start and end time, etc. So no fancy auto record (yet) and no extension if the show runs long - it won't adjust for you. But if you have set shows that already run at the same time you can do it. Any special episodes that are not during regular times will not automatically adjust (i.e. that Sunday finale of Survivor instead of the normal Thursday night).

They aren't cheap, but neither is a regular cable/satellite DVR if you buy it outright and aren't just leasing from the provider.

Search Amazon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter