• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to put countdown timer on my page

Sweepie1

Earning My Ears
I am new to this site. I can't figure out how to put the countdown timer, on my page. Any input would be appreciated.:confused:

Please take a look at the FAQ thread and the Video Tutorial at the top of this page. They will walk you through it. :)

I can't find the tutorial that explains it. can you put up the link for it? Thanks

I think you are going to be unable to post/attach a link (for your ticker) until you have made 10 posts...at least that is what I understand it to be. I am new to the site too, and trying to do the same thing.;)

I think you are going to be unable to post/attach a link (for your ticker) until you have made 10 posts...at least that is what I understand it to be. I am new to the site too, and trying to do the same thing.;)

I added a ticker the first day I signed up. I think the 10 post rule only applies to posting photos, I may be wrong though. There's a link at the top of the page that says "Tickers," all you have to do is click that and it gives you step by step instructions on how to set one up. hope this helps :)

11.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter