How to Post Pictures?

KCSunshine60

Mouseketeer
Hi - I can't figure out how to post pictures? I've looked through help but can't find anything. The Insert Image button requires that I put in an URL. Not sure how this is supposed to work?

Thanks! I have a couple pics from the Premier I was going to post.

Hi - I can't figure out how to post pictures? I've looked through help but can't find anything. The Insert Image button requires that I put in an URL. Not sure how this is supposed to work?

Thanks! I have a couple pics from the Premier I was going to post.

I got myself a free photobucket account. If you upload your pictures into photobucket, or another online pix manager of some sort, you can then post them with a URL.

I hope this helps!

Yeah, PhotoBucket is great... just upload what you want and you'll get several different choices to post pictures in different places. Just copy the URL (you can just click in the box - they're that advanced - lol) and then paste that in between image tags in your post.

Like this but with no gaps and with the proper link:

Hope you figure it out. I'd love to see your premiere pics! ;)

I have a photobucket account but I still can't get an image to come through. Could someone give a little bit more details? I guess I'm still doing something wrong.
I have copied and pasted several times but when I hit the preview, I still can't see my photos.

This is the message I get after I hit preview.

Could not find phrase 'error_postcount_too_low_post_links'

I have a photobucket account but I still can't get an image to come through. Could someone give a little bit more details? I guess I'm still doing something wrong.
I have copied and pasted several times but when I hit the preview, I still can't see my photos.

This is the message I get after I hit preview.

Could not find phrase 'error_postcount_too_low_post_links'

^^ You need to post more before you have the right to post pictures... im not sure the # of post you need but just post around and you should be able to post pictures after like 15-20 post (I THINK)

If not, ill create a guide if its needed... :)

Thanks. That makes sense and is a good rule. I'll try again in a few days. I just joined today. I'll have many posts I'm sure in a few days. lol

I don't like nor do I understand the rule. Also, why isn't this rule posted anywhere? It would be nice to know how many posts it takes to post a pic. Great site other wise :thumbsup2

i have no idea... i did look around for any guides and promotion stuff but i cant find anything...

perhaps a Administrator or Moderator should elaborate it more somewhere...

Thanks for the info, Albort. I'm sure I'm doing it right, because it's pretty straight forward on how to post pics.

1. Click on the "Insert Image" icon
2. Paste URL (In my case I'm using Photobucket)
3. Click "OK"

Then when I click on "Preview Post", I get the following error message:

"Could not find phrase 'error_postcount_too_low_post_links'"

Maybe, it will happen after my 20th post :confused3

Forgive my ignorance.

I still have trouble with some basic computer things. I have a photobucket account. The picture I want to add is in my album. When I copy and paste the links, (I have tried all, not sure which one I'm suppose to use) into my message using the insert image icon I still can't get my picture to show up in my preview post. All it shows is the copied link. The photograph doesn't show up. I can click on the link in the preview and it will take me back to my photobucket album but that is not what I want to post. I just want the picture itself to show up in my post.

Can anyone help?

Forgive my ignorance.

I still have trouble with some basic computer things. I have a photobucket account. The picture I want to add is in my album. When I copy and paste the links, (I have tried all, not sure which one I'm suppose to use) into my message using the insert image icon I still can't get my picture to show up in my preview post. All it shows is the copied link. The photograph doesn't show up. I can click on the link in the preview and it will take me back to my photobucket album but that is not what I want to post. I just want the picture itself to show up in my post.

Can anyone help?

Photobucket will provide a link that allows you to post the image on forums...

If not, find the URL to the picture and put it in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter