How to post links?

avalon451

Errrr... what?
Call me stupid, but I can't for the life of me remember how to post links that don't entail the entire URL. I used to do it here all the time, like in my signature below linking to old trip reports, but I can't recall the method for substituting a word or phrase for the whole messy link, and I can't seem to intuit it, either, playing around with the controls.

Help please? Thank you!

I usually type the word or phrase then highlight it. Click on the "link" icon in the menu bar at the top of the reply box (looks like two links of a chain), paste the URL, and click "Insert."

Thank you, I figured that out a little while after I posted this! Finally.... :)

I usually type the word or phrase then highlight it. Click on the "link" icon in the menu bar at the top of the reply box (looks like two links of a chain), paste the URL, and click "Insert."
Very helpful! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter