How to on pop top embellishments?

tammy/mom of two

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,
What a great board, I am hoping one of the very knowledgeable scrappers can help me figure this out. i have seen some wonderful pop top embellishments on e-bay. I know they start out with a blank pop top (soda bottle cap, you can tell I'm from western New York, sorry for the pop top), but how do they get those tiny little piicture that they are applying? Thanks for any help you might be able to give me :goodvibes :sunny: :goodvibes Tammy

You might try www.twopeasinabucket.com and do a search for bottle caps. You will get lots of examples--some Disney ones too. I have found if you e-mail the pea they will be happy to help with the instructions. There alot of very talented people on that board--and very generous too!
Deb :goodvibes

OK I'll admit it, I am either really dense, totally out of my league when it comes to 2peas or I don't know what choice three is. I Have tried to search for bottle caps as the above poster suggested, I have tried every which way I can think of and yes I think I even tried up. Could someone please walk me through this? I really would like to make some of the bottle tops myself and still am unable to figure out where they get thhose darling little pictures. Thanks tammy :sunny: :

Well, if you're dense than I am too. :rotfl: I had the worst time figuring it out!

Here's a link to some: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?gallery=1

I got there by choosing ... "Search Gallery" & in the "Where Title Contains" field I put "bottle caps".

Of course it won't include LOs that people posted & used "bottle caps" in their description instead of the title. And "bottle caps" aren't listed in the View by Techniques section. :confused3

Hi, pirataesmate, I took your guidance and was able to get to the bottle caps and even find a maker, my only problem now is that I can not figure out how to communicate with her. I am determined to try this new technique out, but I am having a major brain cramp . :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter