how to modify reservation package online

Sue1016

Mouseketeer
prepping myself for similar siutation as last year. i already have package booked for the fall. if there were to have free dining announced, i'd like to modify online not call (last year was on phone for 3 hours) anyone know how to do this? please help

also, staying at all stars, which normally gets quick service, i upgrade and pay diff to get regular dining plan

please share how you would do this online without calling.

thanks
Assunta

You can modify by going into my Disney experience from a web browser, then open up your reservation. If you can modify there will be an option to click to bring up the modify screen (you might have to go to "view details" first on your reservation, I can't remember exactly). This will bring up a screen that has all the things you can modify- resort, room type, and offer type, maybe some other things too. Then you click offer type and it will pull up all the different offers available for your dates. Select the offer you want and it will show you your current price and then your new offer price. If you are happy with the offer you press continue and change it. You can practice beforehand if you want, nothing is set in stone until you hit continue. I checked the various offers (room discount versus annual pass discount as well as booking other resorts) many times before my last trip but never ended up changing anything.

staying at all stars, which normally gets quick service, i upgrade and pay diff to get regular dining plan

I don't think I have ever seem the All Star resorts included in the Free Dining offer. I could be wrong tho.

This is fairly new (last 6 months or so?) but you can now. I am sure there are still some things you can't change without calling still, like the upgrade dining plan she mentioned. That I don't know about.

You can upgrade the dining plan online, also. I had done that with the Summer Meal promo easily. Just FYI.

To the OP..... THANK YOU! for posting this. I had read you can modify online now and wanted to post the same question (how to do it?) .. but didn't want to have to put on my flame-resistant suit when the posts lecturing about "why would you ever book ahead hoping for free dining?" began rolling in! I see that so far so good for you. This "tips" forum section is a nice little out-of-the-way area!

question- I have room/tix package currently booked. IF Free Dining is released, in order to modify online do I HAVE to already have the dining plan as part of my package?

question- I have room/tix package currently booked. IF Free Dining is released, in order to modify online do I HAVE to already have the dining plan as part of my package?

No. It is my understanding that you modify your reservation to the promotion, it adds the dining to your reservation and then you can upgrade the dining plan if you wish to do that.

No. It is my understanding that you modify your reservation to the promotion, it adds the dining to your reservation and then you can upgrade the dining plan if you wish to do that.
Thanks for your reply! I have always done it over the phone in the past, so trying to get as much info ahead of time as possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter