How to make resort payment online.

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Fire14, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Fire14

Fire14 Spartan Living in land of Buckeyes.

Ok I'm far from newbie WDW vister but I booked our room online (disneyworld.com) for first time. Is there a way to make payments online? If so where is it. I have a room only booked, it's under my name/user id.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

Only packages can be paid for online; for room only, you have to call directly.

4. goofyintoronto

goofyintoronto I really wanted to like it, but I didnt.

I paid for my room only in full online. I didnt have any issues at all. When you login into your reservations, you should see a make payment button somewhere.

5. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

I had most recently in August room only res, and there wasn't a link to click for payments so I had to phone in my payments.

6. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

I have always had to pay my room only by calling; I have never had a link to make a payment, as noted in the PP.

7. TaraPA

TaraPA Can't live without a ticker!!!!

Maybe something recently changed but I always book room only & have never had the option to pay online - and believe me I've searched - I will do anything to avoid a phone call!

8. TaraPA

TaraPA Can't live without a ticker!!!!

OP that had that option is from Canada - perhaps there are different options sit for non US guests?

9. lanejudy

lanejudy Moderator Moderator

Last winter I understood that room-only reservations made online could not have payments made in advance other than the deposit. Room-only reservations made by phone could have payments applied, but to call to make the payments. I don't know if any of that has changed, but it was true a of February 2012.

10. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

Ah, that may be it!

11. Fire14

Fire14 Spartan Living in land of Buckeyes.

OK so I have to call. I'll servive.