How to make my name in signature all sparkly?

Blueeyes101817 said:
AHHH every time i get to the 3rd step, it says it contains characters that are prohibited..i picked a color, font, wrote my screen name..can anyone help or anyone want to do it for me? it was a blue glittery and ...i think the font was called dream orphans--ikt was the last listed--kind of italic...anyone can help? please let me know!

I'll give it a try. :) Dk blue like mine? or lighter?

blueeyes101817.gif

okay i get all the through when i get ready to output from imagemagik studio i get numbers and letters at the bottom. not sure what im doing wrong. I have tried it twice now,

Blueeyes101817 said:
now do i just save it on my computer and put it in my sig..or do i host it in webshots first?

If webshots will host it, you could put it there. Sometimes the server my stuff is on isn't the most reliable. ;) Otherwise, just copy the link location

See the green Mickey in my signature? I figured out how to use a font not on Flamingtext.com. I made a transparent graphic in my graphics program and then I just did it the same way in MagikStudio as the instructions said above.

bear74 said:
okay i get all the through when i get ready to output from imagemagik studio i get numbers and letters at the bottom. not sure what im doing wrong. I have tried it twice now,

Hmmm, want me to do one for you? I don't know why it would be putting numbers & letters there.

MinnieMouseMom said:
Hmmm, want me to do one for you? I don't know why it would be putting numbers & letters there.
Okay after 3 tries I give up.
MinnieMouseMom I would love it if you would make mine. The glitter is bluetwinkle I was going to use the same font as yours. but if you can make one with any font I would like Pooh font. with Olivia's Mommy
TIA

bear74 said:
Okay after 3 tries I give up.
MinnieMouseMom I would love it if you would make mine. The glitter is bluetwinkle I was going to use the same font as yours. but if you can make one with any font I would like Pooh font. with Olivia's Mommy
TIA

bear74.gif

I tried it four times and do not know what I am doing wrong. I really would like to know how to do this for myself! :(

*NikkiBell* said:
I tried it four times and do not know what I am doing wrong. I really would like to know how to do this for myself! :(

I would too. When I go to magickstudio.com, I keep getting a timed out error.

ok, :guilty: I got it to work now why is the area around it so big? :confused3

ok, now I am really confused, I just come back to this site and the area around my name is not so big now. :faint: :headache:

I just tried it again from the first step and am still getting a sparkley box. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter