How to make $3600 on your disney vacation! WE DID!! NEW 9/3*The Epilogue, DONE* p. 54

You are an amazing writer. I felt like I was on the ride with you. And, btw, I have decided from your description NOT to try to talk my dd6 into going on it. Hopefully my dd8 will be willing to ride twice otherwise poor me will have to ride alone. Well, there's always my daredevil neice, she'll ride it with me. I am just beyond excited after your description.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

That was the BEST description of EE! Now I really feel like I've been there. Thank you....keep writing!!

Thank you for such an amazing trip report! I'm not so sure I want to ride EE anymore!

Simply put -- AWESOME Writing makes for Awesome Reading! Thank you for sharing it with us.. Michelle :grouphug:

Hi everyone, you are all dear sweetsweets, really you are. I wanted to just add a small addendum to the EE chapter, or page, or post or report or however one refers to those.

Without giving too much away, Expedition Everest....WE LOVED IT! All of us; obviously my gutsy, firey DD5, my Dh, My DS6, who is less than exuberant about putting his life at risk, and even me, Queen hen of the roost of all chickens. We all rode it again, and again and again, so how bad could it be?

And, our philosophy with the biggie rides and the littlie kids is if they want to go, we prepare them about what is to transpire, offer caution when warranted and let them decide, if they are tall enough to ride and we feel it is ok based each one of their responses to other rides.

So, don't put your child on this one first, if they have never been on a big coaster, 'kay? This one is on the scarey/fast side. But you'll find out later, that there was one ride, that none of my 3 wonderpets rode again, again, again. Can you guess what it is?

So hope this clarification helps. As a new writer who does have lots to do in her life, I do not spend much time analyzing or editing what I write. That's what got me into a tiny spot of glue when I first started writing this. So bear with me, and thank you all so very, very much. Enjoy the spring day, if it has made it your way!

I,m guessing Cinderella Carousel. The one I would never go again is Stiches Great Escape. I hated it and the last time I was there before last year I hated it too when it was something else!!!!

I am enjoying your trip report so much. I can't wait to read more. I am so looking forward to going on EE and you just made we want to go even more. I am hoping my ds6 will like it. He is more worried about the scary yeti than the ride itself. But I will not force the issue, if he goes, he goes. Thanks again for all the wonderful insight and joy you have shared with us.

I am really enjoying this thread so much! I think before I take my 10 year old on EE I will show him the two movies that I was able to download off of different web sites so he will be "prepared" he is my super anxious son and if he doens't know what is going to happen ahead of time... it can be bad. I almost didn't get him into the haunted mansion last year at MK.

AGAIN! AGAIN! AGAIN!

Wow, that is a great report of EE. I want to ride it so badly. I think it will be awhile before we do, though.

I hope my Sophia is brave enough to ride it when we make it there. She is funny with rides, she will be scared to ride something, but then if she does, most of the time she loves it and wants to go again, again, again.

Thank you for your wonderful trip report. I really look forward to each installment.

(If I had to name a ride that no one would go on again and again it would be IASW. DS was terrified of it on our last trip -he was 2 1/2 at the time. He did great on everything else that we went on, including POTC. :confused3 )

I can hardly wait for the next installment. :thumbsup2

Jodi

You are keeping me entertained. I went to AK about a month ago and decided to pass EE although my dad and sister went on and loved it. You have inspired me to give it a shot next time I am in AK.

I finally took some time away from Maelstroming to catch up on your report. What can I say? Funny, sad, happy, touching, exciting, truthful, and soooo entertaining. Thank you for sticking with it. We are all better for the experience of sharing this with you!

...and you've got me very excited to try EE in November with my DS!! :thumbsup2

I love a good mystery so may I please subscribe? :cool1:

Does the remaining $1600 have anything to do with a certain attraction at MGM?

Slightly Goofy

Sooo, I get too busy Maelstroming and miss TWO installments. And they were two installments that are absolutely NOT TO BE MISSED.

Thank you for the inspiration. I am blessed, both by what I have, and by knowing what others have, too. Thank you. Again.

My 4 yr old daughter is going to be MAD when she is not tall enough for most of the big coasters. We should make 40" by October, but nothing more than that. BTMRR and Splash will have to do, since I don't think her daddy is going to let her go on TOT. And EE is going to be an adults-only experience. Meltdown for sure.

Giddyup with the next installment! :banana: :banana:

I thoroughly enjoy your writing, and am patiently awaiting the next installment.

Wow, Horsegirl, I am just now catching up on your report. Laugh, cry, shout "Yes! Yes!!" to much of it, especially when you describe loving your children. I know nothing about Maine, long cold winters, or, especially horses, but I know loss and adoption and Disney and THAT means we have much to share! I love picturing your family in DW!! Love it!! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter