How to insure a good villa at Westgate Vac. Villas

disneymom3

<font color=green> I think I could adjust!! <br><f
I have just won an auction at skyauction and one of the choices is W V V. I have read really mixed reviews about it. Overall the resort sounds great, but I know some people on the board have gotten really icky sounding rooms. So, how are they about changing your assignment? Any suggestions about how to get a good one in the first place or what to do if I end up in a yucky one?

Thanks!!

I have talked to at least 2 different people who had bad units at Westgate and even though they complained they were not moved. One even owns at Westgate Lakes and since they were full she had to make her reservation at the Villas. They put her in an older nasty villa and would not move her as they claimed they were full. And this is a Westgate "family" owner! I guess if you are feeling lucky you can go for it but it seems that exchangers and non owners are treated pretty badly there..Are there any other choices?

Yes, my choices are Bryan's Spanish cove, which we are considering because you get pool access at Liki Tiki, but I am having trouble finding ANY info on that one. We can also choose from Orbit One Vacation Villas, High POint World Resort, or Florida Vacation Villas.

One bonus is there is no way they could be full--we are going in early Dec.

Hi, Bryans Spanish Cove is in a pretty good location. Its on 535 which is the same road as Vistana but its a little further down the road. They are all 2 bedroom units and the resort is not very large but it is on a lake. I have heard pretty good about the place. Its not "glamorous" but its clean and decent. I would think that of all the choices you have that would be the best. Did you check the website of the company that owns it? www.islandone.com I have also heard that the Liki Tiki is good for little ones...I dont know about Westgate anymore. Yes its a huge resort with alot of pools (all the same though) but I worry about the inconsistencies in the quality there..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter