How to get yourself a "Dis Pin"

Swamp_Fox

Friendly & Honest Pin Trader
There's been alot of new faces around the board here lately and a few old faces who haven't gotten around to ordering theirs yet (like me). So if you have the info on how to get a "Dis Pin" please post.

Thanx,

Larry (Swamp_Fox)

Larry.....sorry I don't have that information for you. I'm sure someone will post soon, with what you need to do. I was wondering if you got an answer to your post from several days back, concerning the Mickey shaped rubber pin backs. I'd like to get some also.

That would be easy. Just e-mail me (my e-mail address is in my signature) and let me know that you would like to trade for one or more DIS pins. I trade the DIS Member Pin Trader Pin as pictured below:
dis2001sm.jpg

in exchange for any Disney pin of your choice just like a Cast Member lanyard trade. Include your shipping address with your e-mail and I will confirm with you after I receive your e-mail and will ship as soon as possible. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to e-mail me and ask.

Thanks,
Vince

Hey how come I don't have a pin like that??? I want one with a white square box around it :D

I can probably get you one Nat, but we will have to tack on some S.A. Tax for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter