How to get to Typhoon Lagoon & Blizzard Beach

RC Fan

DIS Veteran
I have asked a similar question already but need a few more details. If I am at Animal Kingdom and need to go to TL, which bus do I take?

Also, my offsite hotel shuttle will only take me the the four theme parks. Which theme park should I get dropped off at if I want to go to Blizzard Beach? Which bus should I then take?

Any help would be great!

Thanks!

:bounce: :bounce:

I don't know if this is the case for all resorts, but last week we stayed at POFQ. Our AK bus always stopped at Blizzard Beach in each direction. I believe we had the same situation at WL last year. As for Typhoon Lagoon, I think most of the Downtown Disney busses will also stop at Typhoon Lagoon. If you are trying to choose a resort to catch a bus to TL, I would recommend one in the EPCOT resort area, since they are also close in distance to TL. That should make the trip a little shorter.

Originally posted by RC Fan
I have asked a similar question already but need a few more details. If I am at Animal Kingdom and need to go to TL, which bus do I take?

Also, my offsite hotel shuttle will only take me the the four theme parks. Which theme park should I get dropped off at if I want to go to Blizzard Beach? Which bus should I then take?

For TL, you'll have to go to a Disney Resort and transfer to a DTD?TL bus.

For Blizzard Beach... I'd recommend Studios or Epcot. Both of these parks will have buses to/from Blizzard. (Studios->AKL, Epcot->CSR)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter