How to get to the Hoop De Doo Revue

You can take a bus to the MK and then hop on the boat from MK to Ft. Wilderness.

tmrmom said:
Can you tell me how to get from POR to the Hoop De Doo.

If you are at the late show and MK is closed when you get out, there SHOULD be busses there to take you directly back to your resort(may have to share with other resorts).

Ed

jarestel said:
You can take a bus to the MK and then hop on the boat from MK to Ft. Wilderness.

That's exactly what we did in May. We had PS for the late show [9:30] on 5/21. We took the bus from POFQ to MK between 7:30 and 8. We went over to the Ft Wilderness boat dock and waited about 15minutes for the boat. We got to Pioneer Hall between 8 & 8:30. We checked in with the CM's n front of Pioneer Hall as soon as we got there and then checked some of the area out until it was time for the show.

Yup. Bus to MK, then boat to Ft. Wilderness, which stops first at Wilderness Lodge. If you look closely just before Ft. Wilderness you'll catch a glimpse of the dearly departed River Country.

-- Eric :earsboy:

betterlatethannever said:
If you are at the late show and MK is closed when you get out, there SHOULD be busses there to take you directly back to your resort(may have to share with other resorts).

Ed
Will there be busses after the first show?

In my past experience, the buses were usually only for the last two shows, so they'd arrive there at 9:05, and 11:05, and then depart usually around :25 past, or when everyone was on board.

You can also take a bus from the TTC to FW which will drop you off near Pioneer Hall. We tried it both ways and it seemed like the bus was faster.

No more busses from the TTC to FW. But you could take a Bus from Downtown Disney to FW.

Don't forget you can always ask a bus driver. ( The guys in Purple Pants)

Cheryl

I was going to ask the same question tonight! So, Tyler, there definitely will be buses waiting for all hotels after the last show? I don't want to be "stranded" at Ft. Wilderness for the night!

We were there last Saturday night. There were many busses waiting for us to get us back to resorts or in our case the TTC. Our bus stopped at the contemporay and would end up at the Port Orleans for the last stop. They tell you at the show where the busses are and there are people directing you. You won't be stranded. BTW the show was great, we loved the performers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter