How to get to the Hoop de Do Revue?

tmrmom

Earning My Ears
We are staying at the POR and need to know how we get to the Hoop de Do Revue? Any help would be appreciated.

One way would be to hop any any bus going to any park, then transferring to a bus going to Fort Wilderness.

You could also go to MK and take the boat to FW.

I've never done it, so there may well be other ways to get there too.
HTH

You could also take the boat from POR to Downtown Disney, then catch a bus to Fort Wilderness.

It will take a long time to get there, because you have to do a bus transfer. You can take a bus to MK, then take the boat to Fort Wilderness or take a bus to the TTC and transfer to a Fort Wilderness bus, then take an internal Fort Wilderness bus to Pioneer Hall. Travel time could take as long as 45 minutes. My suggestion would be to splurge take a taxi and cut your travel time by about 30 minutes. allearsnet.com has great info about HDDR, here is a link.

http://allearsnet.com/din/hddcom.htm

My family and I enjoyed the show immensely. Have a great time!

We either take the boat from MK if the park will be open late that night or drive/take boat to Wilderness Lodge. Go thru the lodge and walk out back to the boat dock and take the boat to FW. Then a short walk to Pioneer Square. After the show, you can walk out to the bus stop and catch a bus to POR or if you drove to WL, take the boat back and have a nightcap at their cool bar.

iluvallthingsdisney said:
... or take a bus to the TTC and transfer to a Fort Wilderness bus, then take an internal Fort Wilderness bus to Pioneer Hall. Travel time could take as long as 45 minutes.

There are no busses from POR to the TTC.

Getting to FW for the HDDR, best be is bus to MK and boat to FW.

Getting back after HDDR, there are busses at the FW bus stop to take you back. You may end us sharing with other resorts, but you won't have to transfer.

Ed

the best way is to be at the MK that day and when it is time to go, hop the boat to Fort wilderness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter