How to get to resort, ship and airport?

hydster

<font color=teal>Self Proclaimed <font color=green
We just finished re-booking our cruise to go the 14th of November instead of the week between Xmas and New Years which ended up saving us about 5000.00. Anyway I was wondering what the best alternative is to get from Orlando Intl to the Polynesian Hotel, to the ship and back to the airport? There will be 4 adults and 3 kids! I was thinking limo since they charge 63 dollars a person through Disney that would total $441.00 but I have NO idea how to find out how much it would cost us for a limo or town car! I looked at happylimo but couldnt figure out how much it would cost us! Does anyone have any ideas or know approximately how much it would cost us to do this??? I really like the idea of taking a limo so we could get there early but if it is going to break the bank then I will go with the rest of the herd of cattle and join the Disney transfer!
Any help?
Thanks!
Heidi

Call Tiffany TownCar at 1-888-838-2161 (toll free). They will give you a quote over the phone. We used them in Nov to get from the airport to port to WDW hotel to airport. We had to get a van that would hold 9 people. I can't remember the total charge but it was reasonable. We always use them to get from the airport to WDW. It's much cheaper than a shuttle and we get personal service.

I agree with Tiffany Town Car. We have done 4 day/3 Day in parks and also the 7 day cruise. Both times we used Tiffany Town Car Service. Last year we went 10 of us and this year 12 of us and they use the big 15 passenger vans and 5 people town cars. We all ten of us fit in one van last year and it ended up being $14.00 a person for the round trip. I believe it is $140.00 round trip up to 10 people from airport to port and back. I remember it was around $110 for four of us when we did airport to hotel then hotel to port and back to airport. Look them up on the web and you won't be dissappointed. Debbie is the owner and is a great person to deal with.

We use Happy Limo and have used them for various combinations of WDW/Port/MCO. Just give them a call and they will be happy to give you a customized quote (don't forget to ask for the coupon discount). I think you're making a wise choice...limos/towncars are so much better than shuttles!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Your options, other than the standard Disney transit are...

A towncar service... perhaps a bit pricier, perhaps a bit less expensive than Disney transfers depending on the number of people in your party. Convenient and comfortable. Most drivers will allow you to stop to pick up snacks/beverages on your way to the port at no extra charge.

The favorite towncar companies on this board are Tiffany Towncars (www.tiffanytowncar.com) and Happy Limo (www.happylimo.com). You can get a discount coupon for Happy at Barb's site (www.castawayclub.com).

The other option is to rent a car. If you want to rent a car and park it at the port ($8/day), you have a multitude of options:

www.orlandoairports.net/goaa/ops/rac.htm

But there are four companies that allow you to rent a car in Orlando and drop it off near the port before your cruise. Then you can pick up another car from the same company after your cruise and return it at the airport. This is the most cost-effective option. Here is a summary of the possibilities:

www.dcltribute.com/carhire

We are staying for 3 days at Old Key West before our party (two couples) sail on the March 23rd cruise. I had originally booked a mini van for the 10 days (about $325). When I emailed HappyLimo with our itinerary, I found I can take a six passenger limo for all three legs of the journey for about $10 more including tip. When I factored in parking at the dock, I can even swing a dozen beer in the limo and still save money, and hey DW deserves the luxury! 4 weeks and counting...:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter