How to get sticky stuff off cookie sheet?

Grease Lightning, spray it on and let it sit a second and then scrub with one of those Mr. Clean magic sponges that take marks of walls. A regular scrubby thing might work too.

MScott1851 said:
(Hanging head in shame)

I don't even try to get the brown/black stains off. I thought it was from Crisco/Pam/grease baking on, and it didn't come off.

I swear, most of my cookie sheets look like cast iron skillets they have so much "patina" on them.

When they look too ratty I just throw them away and get new ones. :teeth:

ditto.

Snoopymom said:
Grease Lightning, spray it on and let it sit a second and then scrub with one of those Mr. Clean magic sponges that take marks of walls. A regular scrubby thing might work too.
I agree Greased Lightening spray is a great kitchen tool! Leave it on for about 10 minutes if it is really thick stuff. I also use a soft scrub-type cleaner and a plastic scrubber on the worst stuff.

mtblujeans said:
I agree Greased Lightening spray is a great kitchen tool! Leave it on for about 10 minutes if it is really thick stuff. I also use a soft scrub-type cleaner and a plastic scrubber on the worst stuff.

Thanks for correcting my spelling, LOL, I just know that it has a bright yellow label, LOL.

It works on soap scum in the shower too. I use it for everything, just don't use it on leather, my Dad ruined his seat in his truck when he tried to use it to get some type of black motor grease off of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter