• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

how to get my dad to take me on a cruise

alexgrinton

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone, my parents have been divorced for 5 or 6 years and I have been on 6 Disney Vacations with my mom and none with my dad even though he makes more money. Does anyone have any stratagies that I can use to try to get him to take me to Disney?

tell him that he's your father and you really want to spend time with him. youre always goin on special vacations with your mom and you feel like youre missing out on the oprotunity to spend some serious quality time with him. youd really love to go on vacation with him and theres no better place for families than disney!

I suggest you start asking like random questions to your dad and then if you don't know the answers say, see how much we don't know about one another. Maybe we need to spend some quality time together!

ok thanx i'll try the strategy too
Have fun on your cruise hopefully i will be on a cruise soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter