How to get emails & offers from Disney

darkcyber

Earning My Ears
I've been reading through the forums for several days now and have noticed where people get emails from Disney with special offers, discounts or PINS.

My question is where do you sign up to receive these or where does Disney get your information to send these offers to you?

Thanks!

I thought you had to actually go an sign up when you baught a trip. I signed up when I was at blizzard beach and a guy with a survey asked me if I was willing to get discounts in the future. I said sign me up dude.

No one really knows how you start to receive offers. There are people who have taken multiple trips and received no codes. There are people who have only taken one trip and received several codes. And vice versa. People here have attempted to dissect how Disney distributes these pin codes, and you may even hear an opinion or two from a not-so-knowledgable-on-the-subject CM, but the bottom line is that no one is 100% sure how these are distributed except for the specific people who send out the pin codes.

The most recommended thing to do that I have seen is to make sure that you are registered on disney.com and to keep your info updated so that Disney always has it. Then it's just a "watch and hope for" event.

I've been reading through the forums for several days now and have noticed where people get emails from Disney with special offers, discounts or PINS.

My question is where do you sign up to receive these or where does Disney get your information to send these offers to you?

Thanks!

I don't even pretend to know this answer, but. . .
I signed up for Disney emails, and my daughter signed up for them the same day (this was in February). She got an email with a PIN within the month, I did not.

When I made my reservations I explained to the CM that the PIN had come to my daughter's email address, not mine. The CM said that Disney keeps track of them by household (I took this to mean street address), and that I could use the PIN for our reservations.

I keep hoping to get an email with a PIN for discounts in October. . .:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter