How to get a DIS Group picture......

@GoofyNut

Goofy For Disney!
Just wondering if any others were able to get the Disney Cruise PhotoGuys to take a group picture of your Cruise DIS Meet?

We're scheduled for the 9-28 DIS CRUISEAR and thought it would be neat to have a picture of everybody at the Sail-Away Meet.

The photoguys could take one picture and end up selling (OMG) a lot of copies to the group.

If there is a way to get this done ... let me know!

THANKS ............

@Goofynut,

What's up? What now everyone wants a pic since I can't be in it? I am so jealous, I'm sure you will all have fun! We are going on the Halloween cruise (Oct 26-Nov2) Please leave the ship in good shape!

Take care
Dan

Trick or Treat!!!!!!!!! Heard that DCL is going to be serving buckeyes to you two instead of mints on the pillows:p :jester: :crazy: :wave: :earseek:

I have seen the Disney photographers taking group photos...not sure how to arrange it, but just ask and I'm sure they'll be glad to fo it! I've seen them doing it in the atrium.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

We had a group picture taken on our last Disney Cruise and plan to have one taken on our next (7 day Magic 6/29/02 only a week away can't wait). All you need to do is to go to the photo shop and tell them you would like a group picture they will arrange a day and time. There was 16 in our group the last time, now 17.

:p :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :smooth: :)

There are no dumb ?'s ... or is that DUMBO.

A DIS Meet is when a group of the people that are internet friends on this board and they get together to "meet". It dosen't have to be a Disney place either ... it can be in any town they choose.

Dan & Scott ... OMG, are your ears burning. We were just talking about you guys and the fun we had sitting together at the shows with you and JNOEL. If you have time, drop over and check out our 9-28 thread. This year we are going to try for T-shirts we make ourselves (I did up a logo for iron on and sent out to the group) also name tags and Mary (RellingTwin) is getting laynards again. Boy I wish it was possible to have us ALL get together again. Did we have fun or what!!!!

Well thanks for the info you guys gave about getting with the photographer. I'm going to try the Castaway route and also maybe directly with the Cruise Line. I'M SURE THEY WILL WANT TO JUMP ON THE CHANCE TO SELL MORE PICTURES! Hey, one push of the button and voila 17+ families.

Have a Mickey Day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter