How to eat yourself sick in Disney, a step by step guide (UPDATE: 1/21 RAGLAN ROAD!)

So I started reading your reviews the first week of January and they are great. Congratulations on your wedding and your puppy! You have inspired me to try to do some reviews of my own. My wife and I just got home from WDW yesterday and we were pretty shocked by the weather change! I didn't take quite as many food pictures but I still think I will try my hand at restaurant reviews.

Two other things made me also want to reply to your posts. My wife and I also enjoy Tijuanna Flats. Your review of the Earl of Sandwich and the Holiday Sandwich made me think of Jack's Deli in Bensalem. Try the #2. It's fresh turkey, cranberry and stuffing on a baguette. I call it Thanksgiving on a roll. I didn't eat at Earl so I can't compare it, but it's pretty good. It's definitely better than Wawa's hot turkey sandwich.

Chris

Thanks!

Who doesn't love Flats? That place is amazing.

I've never even heard of Jack's Deli. I'll have to add it to the list. :thumbsup2

Love your reviews but it seems you've gone missing....
Please come back:)

Thanks!

Honestly, I haven't been on the site in a while. With no plans for a return trip in the works, being around here has been kinda bumming me out.

I'll work on getting updates though, wouldn't want to disappoint. :lmao:

Hey there! Don't know how I missed your thread especially since I'd been looking forward to your report from the chats on the December thread!
First, congrats on the wedding and the marriage... believe me, they're two toootttaaalllyyy seperate things! Looks like you guys are off to a great start and many wishes for continued happiness! The love of good food is a solid foundation! :thumbsup2

Kona looks so much like you guys? LOL, kidding of course but such a beautiful puppy! Better the Disney names for the pets versus the kids... :rotfl:

Loving your dining report! We're heading back (3rd time in the last year ::yes::) and so many of the restaurants you guys visited are on our list. We're staying at Old Key West and will have the boat to DTD available - I'm thinking Raglan Road and Earl's will make the cut for sure! We're taking the kids this time (versus adults only in Dec.) and I know that bread pudding at Raglan's would be talked about for months... we did O'hana back in June last year with the kids and while some of us liked the flavors the kids and my meat and potato boyfriend weren't thrilled with some of the tastes. :confused3 Their loss!

Keep it coming!

gina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter