How to earn gift cards and more?

RunnerMommyof4

Mouseketeer
So I'm new here and have never been to WDW but I've been reading a lot about people earning rewards and getting Disney gift cards. Besides getting a Disney Credit card what are some ways to earn gift cards and save towards our trip. We are a family of 6 so every penny helps especially when we won't fit in a standard hotel room:)

So I'm new here and have never been to WDW but I've been reading a lot about people earning rewards and getting Disney gift cards. Besides getting a Disney Credit card what are some ways to earn gift cards and save towards our trip. We are a family of 6 so every penny helps especially when we won't fit in a standard hotel room:)
Check the swagbucks and perkTV threads. You can earn Target GCs on both of them, which in turn can be used to purchase Disney GCs from Target.

Shop online through rewards websites that offer Disney GCs or retail store GCs that can be used for purchasing Disney GCs. Sunshine rewards, Mypoints, and the above mentioned rewards sites come to mind.

Join Landry's Select Club (costs $25 but you get that back as a credit). You will get a $25 credit every year for your birthday month. Use it for dinner at Yak & Yeti.

Use KelloggsFamilyRewards codes to redeem for Starbucks GCs and use them at the Main St. Bakery or other Starbucks locations in Disney. You don't have to use it for just coffee.

Find other rewards credit cards that offer cash or statement credits in exchange for using their card (or again, offer a retail GC that can be used for purchasing Disney GCs).

I've been really happy with swagbucks. With about an hour a day, I'm getting $40 a month. Not a good return if I could be working that hour, but not too bad for sitting in the house in pajamas.

Thanks I did check out Swagbucks! Even joined:) I'll keep checking and apply for the Disney Visa when we are ready to book as well!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter