• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to do 4 days in WDW

JLMommy

Mouseketeer
We are planning to do 4 days in WDW in mid August. 2 girls age 6 and 4.

Thinking

2 days MK (planning to eat at Chef Mickey and Cinderella's table)
1 day Epcot (eat at Norway pavilion)
1 day AK (haven't decided where to eat)

If you had 4 days, how would you divide your time between the parks)

2 days at MK
1 day at HS
Last day 1/2 day between Epcot & Ak is what my family would do!

We are planning 2 days in MK, 1 in Epcot, and 1 in AK. We were lucky to find old park hopper tix that haven't expired, so we may hop to HS just for a couple of shows if we have the energy for it.

Last year we had 4 days at WDW. We did MK 2 days, HS 1 day and had 1 pool/ DTD day. This year we have 5 days at WDW. We're doing MK 2 days, HS 1 day, Epcot 1 day and pool/DTD one day. We always like to plan a 'relaxing' day. We also don't like AK, so we always just skip that one. :)

When we went with 17 month daughter old and 3 year old son, and only had 3 days.

Saturday Arrived around 4 - dowtown disney and swam
Sunday morning - Epcot, lunch at Epcot
Sunday afternoon - Magic Kingdom
Monday morning - Animal Kingdom, lunch at animal kingdom
Monday afternoon - Hollywood studios
Tuesday morning - Magic Kingdom, left Disney that afternoon

Personally I would have liked a lot more time at Magic Kingdom, it was great for the ages my kids were. Hollywood studios there was nothing for us really - just the Honey I shrunk the kids adventure. We wanted to do Toy Story ride, but wait was way too long.

GL!

If we had 4 days, our schedule would be:

Day 1: MK
Day 2: 1/2 HS, 1/2 AK (HS would be our first park because DD loves TSMM, but if your girls aren't familiar with the attraction, I'd go to AK first.)
Day 3: Epcot
Day 4: MK

When we go and only have 4 days in the parks - this is usually what we do.

Day 1 - Magic in the morning. Back to hotel for rest and then Epcot for the afternoon and evening.

Day 2 - Animal Kingdom in the morning. Back to hotel for brief rest and then Epcot again for late afternoon / evening.

Day 3 - HollyWood Studios in the morning. Back to hotel and then Epcot again for afternoon / evening.

Day 4 - Usually spend majority of the day in Magic. Again Epcot at night.

Reason for so many Epcot visits is we stay at the Boardwalk Villas and usually have dinner reservations in Epcot each night since we love the restaurants there and it's just a short walk.

We are only going to be there for 4 days. My plan is:
Arrival day: swim, DTD for shopping and dinner
Tuesday: MK
Wednesday: AK
Thursday: EP
Friday: HS
Departure day: considering breakfast at Chef Mickey's (we are staying at the contemporary)

I am alternating what I think will be long days (MK & EP) with what I think will be shorter, slower paced days (AK & HS).

No park hoppers for us.

If I only had 4 days I'd probably do what you have planned except on your AK day since it closes earlier than the other parks I'd go back to EPCOT or whichever park might have extra night hours (if you are staying on property and have hopper tics). You could also choose to visit HS after you do AK. HS is my kids and mine least favorite park and EPCOT is their favorite!

We did 4.5 parks days our first trip. 1 full day at EP, half a day at HS and 3 half days at MK. We could've done just 2 day at MK but we ran into a couple storms. Sadly we had to skip AK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter