• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to cut thru parking garage from Doubletree Hotel

Palenque

Mouseketeer
We have a week vacation in April at the Doubletree Hotel. The Universal Parking Garage is across the street.

If I cross Kirkman and Major Blvd, I am at the North East corner of the Parking Garage with some landscaping between us.

Can I cut thru the bushes and is there a short cut thru the parking garage to lessen the walk to the moving walkway?

Can you enter the garage at this corner?

Has anyone walked from Doubletree Hotel and what advice do you have?

We have a week vacation in April at the Doubletree Hotel. The Universal Parking Garage is across the street.

If I cross Kirkman and Major Blvd, I am at the North East corner of the Parking Garage with some landscaping between us.

Can I cut thru the bushes and is there a short cut thru the parking garage to lessen the walk to the moving walkway?

Can you enter the garage at this corner?

Has anyone walked from Doubletree Hotel and what advice do you have?

No you don't have to go thru the parking garages
all you do is cross kirkman keep going strait until the next light and thats universal blvd and cross turn left and keep walking and you will see the escalators go up and there you are at the entrance to citywalk where everyone goes in and it sounds like a long walk but its only about 10 mins.
We walked it several times in June :thumbsup2

Be VERY careful crossing Kirkman Road. That's a big intersection and we don't have the best drivers in the world down here. USE CAUTION!

How much would cab fare be back to the Doubletree and a appropriate tip for that distance.

How much would cab fare be back to the Doubletree and a appropriate tip for that distance.
It wouldn't be worth it. The hotel is literally across Kirkman Road from the garages. I'm guessing the fare would be next to nothing...safer than crossing Kirkman though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter