How to chose small trip on honeymoon or huge vacation the year after?

Serrina89

Mouseketeer
Hi DISBrides,

I'm recently engaged and am currently in the early planning process for me and my DF's wedding. I really want to go to Disney for my honeymoon........It's the place that I'm most happy and almost everybody who knows me knows that I live to go to Disney, but i understand that it may not be the case with my DF, so I asked if we could take a small detour on our honeymoon(3ish) days to Disneyland (as there's no way I could be satisfied at wdw for 3 days). I haven't been to WDW since before the opening of the 7DMT (recently took a trip w/o him for a half a day at DL) and really want to go on another full blown vacation to WDW. I suggested going for our anniversary a year after the wedding but my DF says we can't go back to back........I'm heartbroken.....i really want to wear the Bride and Groom Ears but it means moving the vacation into the future......Am I just being selfish???? What should I do?

S.N -> it will have been 6 years since full blown WDW vacation to this next one. We are near/ just graduated grad school and will have a 2.5 year engagement.

Congrats on getting engaged!

If you have your heart set on a few days of Disney during your honeymoon, then I think your compromise should be just stopping by WDW for a few days. Otherwise, you could skip Disney and do a fully non-Disney honeymoon, and then a true Disney vacation the year afterwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter