How to cancel a reservation made for family members online?

voleball

Mouseketeer
So I guess this is MDE question, maybe.
I made an ADR for my in-laws who we are traveling with this winter, but I need to cancel it. However, since I'm not a part of the reservation, I don't get the option to cancel it (only to remove myself). Picture shows one reservation with Remove My Name on top (this is the one I need to cancel). Other reservation where I'm a part of, shows Change/Cancel option.
Is there a way to cancel it through my MDE? Or do I need to call dining? Or does my in-law need to call? In-laws are not involved in the planning much, so I prefer not to bother them...

Untitled.jpg

They need to cancel from their account. Can they just give you the username and password to do it yourself? I have to do this when I make things in Hubby's name, but I have credentials on both accounts.

I called to cancel one I made for DS.
He does not have an account.
After that I started putting my name on even when not going so I could cancel easier

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter