How to book with AAA

mickeyminnie

happenin' chick<br><font color=blue>Rice Krispies
The Grandmas are going to splurg and book with us at the BC. One has AAA so she will try and book with that discount. Should she book a package they need tickets for 3 days or just room only and buy the tickets when they get there?

Also how much does AAA cost, maybe we should join and book our room that way as well, since so far no codes have come out.

Thanks

I would book the room separately and try to get a AAA discount. Your grandma's local AAA office probably carries WDW tickets, and they should be a bit less expensive than buying them at WDW. They might not carry a 3-day, but a 4-day hopper is ~ $1 more than the 3-day.

Each AAA motor club is different, so contact yours to see what membership costs. Or go to www.aaa.com to inquire.

If you go on AAA website you can search disney hotel rates. I don't know about BC, but I was on their site yesterday and the values were about $15 cheaper and the moderates were about $20 cheaper with AAA discount.

sneetch said:
If you go on AAA website you can search disney hotel rates. I don't know about BC, but I was on their site yesterday and the values were about $15 cheaper and the moderates were about $20 cheaper with AAA discount.

Oops disregard that, I misunderstood your question. Haven't had enough coffee yet I guess :surfweb:

I tried to find the rates for each disney hotel but couldn't get to any sort of page.

Also how do you change from a package book through CRO to a AAA package

mickeyminnie said:
I tried to find the rates for each disney hotel but couldn't get to any sort of page.

Also how do you change from a package book through CRO to a AAA package

Well, unless you want the dining plan, you don't need a package at all. I think you'd have to call AAA to ask about transferring a package from CRO. Anyone can book a WDW package through AAA, but to get a AAA discount, you have to be a member.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter