How to book on family members behalf?

Bethshaya

Mouseketeer
We have always offered the use of our DVC to my nieces and nephews who have small children as we don't go as often as we used to, however none of them have ever even gone on a vacation before...until now.

My niece has asked if it was possible to use our DVC for next November (2014) to take their little ones, and I am thrilled to pass on our love of Disney to a new generation.

My question is how do I go about this? Do I need to contact member services with their information on arrival and departure dates? We haven't been in many years to Disney (we cruise usually). Can they purchase tickets with any discounts through me via DVC?

Any info you can all share on what the process should be for me to be able to book their vacation for them would be most helpful.

Beth

You make the reservation for them either on line or over the phone. Simply give their names as the occupants. It is painless!

They will not be able to access DVC ticket discounts. You must show a blue membership card for that.

Melissa

We have done this before for my in-laws. You will need each persons name, age and address. Once they are booked and confirmation number is received by you, the owner, you can pass it on to your niece. She will then be able to make ADR's (Advanced dining reservations) at the 180 day mark. She will not be able to use your DVC discounts, as previously stated.

Don't forget to have their zip code too. I wasn't able to complete the reservation at that time because I didn't have that little piece of info.

Isn't it great to be able to share your purchase!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter