How to book dining reservations?

phabric

DIS Veteran
My 180 day is on Monday for our Christmas stay so it may be hard to get the reservations I want since it is Christmas plus free dining.

I am not too good on the computer so would like some help to book our reservations.

I book the dining reservations through MDE?

I get a confirmation number at the end of each booking?

Should I print each reservation at that time?

Do I get an email for each reservation with the confirmation?

Do I have to link each reservation on MDE? If so, when they ask for confirmation #, is it the dining reservation # or the resort #? Or are they linked automatic?

Any advise will help.

My 180 day is on Monday for our Christmas stay so it may be hard to get the reservations I want since it is Christmas plus free dining.

I am not too good on the computer so would like some help to book our reservations.

Do I have to link each reservation on MDE? If so, when they ask for confirmation #, is it the dining reservation # or the resort #? Or are they linked automatic?

Any advise will help.

He is what I would suggest (worked for me this week) make sure you are logged in as your account (you won't get your "plus days" appearing if you aren't logged in). open a tab for each restaurant you want and preselected your dates at times, then wait for the clock to strike 6 am eastern. Starting with your first "must get, hit the "find" button to see times, and if there is one, select it...you will need to put in a credit card to confirm (they won't charge) and then another page to agree to the terms. then you confirm, and it gives you a confirmation number. Leave this page up and go to the next choice and repeat (except your credit card should now be on-file and you can skip adding it, but you do have to agree to the terms each time). Repeat till all are chosen.

Then before closing the confirmation number pages check your email for confirmation emails...or check your MDE to see if they are showing up...if so, there is no need to print them out right now.

I think if you put your deposit on a credit card, it might already be linked (we paid with the reward points from our Visa, so that may be why I had to add that as an additional step).

Does this help or confuse you more?

Any advise will help.

You can book ADRs from the MDE page or from the main Disney.com page (things to do -> make reservations).

You will get a confirmation number at the end of booking. I usually jot it down, and I also make note of it on the itinerary that I make. If you book online you should get a confirmation email. I personally don't print out the confirmations but that is your choice.

The ADRs will link automatically to your MDE. If for some reason they don't, you can enter them yourself.

Your resort confirmation should already be linked before you make your ADRs. If not, you will not be able to take advantage of the +10 perk for onsite guests.

I was able to get all my reservations with no problems online within 15 minutes. I was afraid I would not be able too get many with Free Dining and also being Christmas week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter